Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Cats vs Dogs

Cats vs Dogs
I feel that cats are better than dogs.

Firstly, I think cats are better than dogs because they are quiet and a dog is loud so if you buy an expensive dog and the neighbors make a complaint than that is just  a waste of money.

Secondly, I know that there are so many different types of cat’s that everyone would want. There are funny cat’s, Grumpy cat’s, cat’s that are smart and do the things that most humans do, and so on. There are so many different types of personalities that cat’s have, it would take so long to write all of them down.

Thirdly, I believe that cat’s are smarter than dogs and have a lot more humor than most dog’s. I also know that cats can be a lot more cleaner than dogs. So if you leave a dog at home, inside, than it might reck all your new expensive furniture and make your house smell bad.

To conclude, as I said cat’s are less money, less work and you can rely on cat’s if you leave them at home. Some cat’s could actually scare dogs a lot bigger than the cat itself. Therefore cat’s are better than dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.